All Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Ensure your company logo has been emailed in JPG format to Loree by October 4, 2019
- One complimentary registration per $1,000 sponsorship up to a limit of 6. No complimentary for sponsorshps under $300
- Complimentary Registration names must be received by November 22, 2019
- Register additional employees early to avoid disappointment. The conference sells out quickly.
- Pick up your registration package, Name tag and meal ticket for each of your complimentary registrations in the RDC Auditorium
- It is important that you wear your Name tags to all events at the conference
- Reminder! Traffic will be heavy on first morning of conference, please allow for delays when arriving on the first day. There is extra parking at the Ridgetown Arena.
- Company signs, inserts, and other conference items must be received by December 4, 2019, unless other arrangements have been made with Loree. Please ship to address below.
- Please talk to Loree about your session signs rules and requirements
Trade Show Exhibitors Information
Trade Show Set up:
- Trade show area is located in the Rural Development Centre Auditorium (RDC)
- Set up will begin on Monday, January 6, 2020 starting at noon until 6:00 p.m.
- Unloading area enters directly into the Auditorium or the front entrance through the Foyer.
- Trade Show Display space is assigned by Conference committee and will be identified with a place card on your table space
- Your display area will be a 10 foot by 5 foot space
- Oversized displays cannot be accommodated without prior approval. Additional charges will apply
- Your display area will include one-eight foot table and one chair and access to electricity
- Table cloths and extension cords are not provided
- Wireless internet is available in the RDC Auditorium. SWAC staff will provide you with your password.
First day of conference
- Trade Show doors open at 6:30 a.m.
- All booth displays must be set up before 8:00 a.m.
Trade Show Tear down:
- Trade show release time is 4:10 p.m. on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020. This rule will be strictly enforced!
- Trade Show Exhibitors who dismantle prior to the 4:10 p.m. deadline will be ineligible to participate in the trade show the following year
- Company Contacts are responsible for sharing with your trade show staff the conference set up and tear down rules.
All Sponsors will receive:
- recognition in the conference workbook (0ver 1,700 printed)
- recognition on the looped power point presentation
- one complimentary regisration unless sponsorship is less than $300
- listed on the SWAC website sponsorship pages
- other recognition dependent on the type of sponsorship such as signage
For more information regarding Sponsorship or Exhibitor opportunities please contact:
Loree Elgie, SWAC Conference Sponsorship Lead
Toll Free:1-866-222-9682 or direct line: 1-519-674-1500 ext 63273
SouthWest Agricultural Conference
c/o Loree Elgie
120 Main Street East
Ridgetown, ON N0P 2C0
||Program Brochure Logo
||Register all company staff and attendees (except if conference is sold out)
||Session Topic or Speaker
||Trade show booth space - unless sold out
||All other sponsorship
||For sponsor acknowledgement in conference workbook and power point presentation, email your company logo in JPG format to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Delivery deadline for company Inserts, session & refreshment signs